Global leaders in healthcare benchmarking
STEM is a global pharmaceutical and life sciences auditing firm partnering with clients to further accelerate field team performance. STEM’s powerful, one-of-a-kind benchmark database includes more than 500,000 in-field observations completed across 59 countries.
Projects are designed to quantity and benchmark strategic alignment from leadership direction to field execution. STEM works with clients, acting as the eyes and ears of a business, to pinpoint strengths to build from and opportunities to improve for Commercial, Medical, Access and First-Line Manager teams.
By analyzing over 100 KPIs STEM can highlight 2-3 key priorities for leadership teams to focus on and give practical, evidence-based recommendations for robust action planning.
STEM’s project management experts work closely with clients to tailor their approach based on individual organization needs. Strengths and opportunities are identified to accelerate high performance and ultimately achieve alignment across all functions.
- Confidential interviews with head office, field managers and field-based teams to measure internal understanding of and alignment to strategy and expectations of the field teams.
- Anonymous in-field observations of field teams to measure execution quality.
- Presentation of the results following analysis by STEM’s in-house team, just 6-8 weeks after the first interviews take place. STEM will pinpoint 2-3 highly practical opportunities to accelerate performance.
- Evidence-based recommendations are provided to clients and for the action plan and then implemented by the client’s internal team.
- STEM returns in 6-12 months to measure progress made following the internal implementation of the action plan.
STEM's role in the ecosystem
Acquired in 2016, STEM provides clients with unique insights on alignment to and execution of their strategies, comparing performance to the industry using its proprietary benchmark database.
Use the menu to discover more.
STEM has experience covering hundreds of brands at all stages of their product lifecycle, in diverse therapy areas, providing a wealth of insight into product launch strategies and post-launch optimization.Find out more about our Product Launch services
Supporting our market access projects, STEM’s benchmarking quantifies strategic alignment and facilitates excellence in execution.Find out more about our Market Access services
Across its 10 years in business, STEM has collated data through over 5,000 bespoke projects in all therapy areas, resulting in the largest benchmark database
Become part of the STEM team
STEM is a dynamic, fast-paced organization with a global presence and a unique and highly specialized offering. Driven by its mission “to accelerate high performance”, its team operates at a high caliber, putting the customer at the center of the business.
As STEM’s reputation in the industry grows, career development and personal growth opportunities expand for employees of STEM. If you are looking for an exciting career at a one-of-a-kind organization, visit the STEM website.