Driving innovation in biopharma
SmartAnalyst was founded in 2000 with the mission to support innovation in biopharma.
SmartAnalyst pairs its deep, scientific knowledge with insights into the emerging commercial landscape. SmartAnalyst’s blueprint is unlike any others, with depth in therapeutic expertise and biopharma strategy, unrivaled proprietary databases and analytics platforms, and a thoughtful approach to customer service combined into one organization.
SmartAnalyst’s goal is to deliver clients the precise expertise, when and where it is needed, by supporting complex clinical investment and go-to-market strategy decisions.
To support our bio-pharma clients’ strategic imperatives, SmartAnalyst has three key pillars which provide actionable solutions to its clients:
SmartAnalyst works with our clients to provide comprehensive, integrated solutions based on our deep understanding of the science, the market, and the key business decisions that our clients face.
- Bridging science and commercial: we translate current and emerging scientific and clinical innovation to drive key strategic decisions at the disease, asset and portfolio level;
- Future landscape assessment; clinical development and differentiation strategy; pipeline and in-line forecasting; opportunity prioritization and lifecycle management strategy; and BD&L search and evaluation.
- SmartAnalyst’s Oncology team boasts unparalleled expertise, with 700+ projects completed in the past 5 years, across all major solid tumors and hematological malignancies.
- The Specialty Therapeutics team has a far reach across many therapeutic areas, including immunology, neuroscience, hematology, and rare diseases.
SmartAnalyst provides compelling clinical and cost-benefit evidence to secure advantageous reimbursement and access to patients.
- Unique and seamlessly integrated domain expertise and analytical skills, with over 100 projects and nearly 100 publications in the last 5 years across therapeutic areas.
- Experience in all elements of health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) and real-world evidence (RWE) solutions such as pharmacoeconomic modeling, dynamic disease modeling, effectiveness and safety outcomes,treatment pattern, and burden of illness analyses.
SmartAnalyst’s data-driven insights into future market dynamics establish forward-looking strategies for clinical differentiation and success.
- SMARTOncology Tumor Insights syndicated reports provide future market dynamics and benchmarks for success for over 40 tumors.
- The SMARTOncology Navigator is a unique proprietary database that curates available data and links outcomes (efficacy, safety and survival rates) to granular clinical programs and program design.
- Its SMARTImmunology Insights syndicated reports provide insights into the future landscape across approximately 20 autoimmune and inflammatory diseases.
- SmartAnalyst’s reports are used by clinical development, new product development, BD&L and market research teams to help inform key product development decisions.
SmartAnalyst's role in the ecosystem
Acquired as a part of Ashfield Advisory in 2018, SmartAnalyst focuses on deep science to drive clinical (disease, asset, pipeline, portfolio) and investment decisions for bio-pharma clients.
Use the menu to discover more.
Providing a comprehensive range of clinical and commercial strategy services across the pipeline continuum, SmartAnalyst helps Ashfield Advisory to develop integrated strategies.
SmartAnalyst’s value and evidence-based approach develops compelling clinical and cost-benefit evidence and analysis to determine addressable patient populations, help secure reimbursement and ensure patient access to innovative therapies.Find out more about our Market Access services
SmartAnalyst’s Insights reports, SMARTOncology Navigator database, analytics platforms and rich experience in HEOR and RWE provide a foundation for Advisory to advance all of our client’s projects and improve.Find out more about our Data Analytics services
SmartAnalyst’s expert team sits at the forefront of cell and gene therapy, with a depth of scientific and technical knowledge that is hard to come by in the industry. SmartAnalyst’s insights and structured datasets are pivotal assets to all of EmerGENE’s clients.Find out more about our EmerGENE service
Becoming part of the SmartAnalyst team
With its high benchmark for quality, SmartAnalyst’s 150+ employees share a mission, to drive pipeline and portfolio value for global pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
SmartAnalyst has fostered a culture that values diversity in education and experience and finds excitement in challenges and problem-solving. The team shares a passion for continued learning, quality outcomes, and performance-driven growth that nurtures top talent and success that comes from within.
If you would like to work in an entrepreneurial environment in which you can expand your skills and enhance your professional development, explore career opportunities here.