Head of Marketing
Job Purpose: To lead all marketing, brand and communications activities across Ashfield Advisory and all its individual Business brands.
Reports To: Head of Strategy and Key Initiatives
- Implement the Ashfield Advisory global marketing strategy based on agreed business goals and strategy.
- Refresh the brand strategy on a regular basis in line with the evolving Business Strategy
- Oversee our global brand strategy, with particular focus on:
- Building awareness around the Ashfield Advisory Brand (Business unit level)
- Ensuring visible, deliberate and consistent connection across the individual Ashfield Advisory Business brands
- Ensure clear and consistent execution across all external and internal channels and marketing initiatives (e.g. events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Craft plans for all Marketing activities across Ashfield Advisory, including
- Network with subject matter experts across Ashfield Advisory to deliver a PR and content marketing plan that demonstrates thought leadership.
- Work with key stakeholders in Advisory to prioritise marketing initiatives in line with business needs and resource available.
- Oversee and manage the marketing budget
- Work closely with Business Leads to ensure that priorities are aligned in delivering new leads and filling the BD pipeline globally and locally.
- Represent Advisory in all Inter-divisional discussions, e.g. marketing council, sharing best practice, measurement and reporting on return on investment.
- Experience as B2B Head of Marketing or VP Marketing, preferably within the healthcare and / or Consulting industry.
- Solid knowledge of marketing tools including web analytics and Google Adwords.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM software.
- Leadership skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and set and prioritise goals.
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Proactive approach with ability to demonstrate a history of delivery of core marketing initiatives in previous roles/organizations.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills
- The job holder can be based in either the UK, Ireland or US
- Travel to our global offices will be expected